Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cool Fall Nights

Image taken from thsst.edu
This is my favorite season of the year, reminds me of the mountains with the cool, crisp air and the calm colors of autumn. Even though this is my favorite time of the year, it has become the most stressful due to the many demands of professional responsibilities and personal obligations. I have missed seeing the pumpkins and mums on the front porch steps along with my annual fall decorations that remain in the basement because I haven't had time to even take down the spring/summer. After discussion with colleagues at school, we continue to encourage one another to prioritize in order to get everything accomplished, which reminds me "What is really important right now?"

Celebrating my parents' birthdays, who both share another year older in the same month.

Watching my niece's eyes light up after watching her favorite Nick Jr. television come to life on stage.

Talking and reconnecting with old friends.

Being inspired by educators who are working diligently each day to make a difference in a child's life.


Jack-O-Lanterns.

Bubble bath.

Football.

Exercise, including clogging.

State fair, really wish I had a chance to go this year.

Candy corn.

Writing.

Sleep, how I have missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment